Welcome to Minneapolis!
Calabrio is thrilled to welcome you to Minneapolis, home of our corporate headquarters. See below for everything this city has to offer! Please book your hotel stay directly with the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, as your conference registration does not include hotel.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Enjoy downtown Minneapolis views from this contemporary high-rise hotel, located only a 15-minute walk away from the Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. Secure the Calabrio Customer Connect room rate of $199/night plus tax with our exclusive hotel link.
You may think of mosquitoes, lakes and snow when you think of Minneapolis. But we at Calabrio know it’s so much more than that: it’s our home.
That’s why we’re excited to host C3 2020 in our own backyard—and we’d like you to be excited about it, too! So here are a few things we want you to know about Minneapolis and those of us who live here.
- We like the outdoors—and golf and bicycling, in particular. Minneapolis features 5,000 acres of parkland and is ranked as having the best parks in the country. It’s also home to the most golfers per capita in America (fore!) and ranked as one of the “Best City for Bikes” in the world, with nearly 10,000 cyclists hitting Minneapolis roads, paths and trails every single day (even in winter!).
- We appreciate art. The Walker Art Centerin Minneapolis is one of the top five most visited modern and contemporary art museums in the U.S.
- We like to eat. You can thank either Minneapolis’ Matt’s Bar or 5-8 Club (depending who you talk to) for inventing an amazing, award-winning, cheese-stuffed burger called the Juicy Lucy. And if you prefer something a tad healthier, the University of Minnesota’s apple breeding program created the Honeycrisp variety (you’re welcome).
- We can be naughty. Thanks to politicians and police chiefs bribed to look the other way, Minneapolis’ sister city St. Paul was a favorite hangout of gangsters like Dillinger and Capone during Prohibition.
- But we’re also really nice. About 46% of people living near Minneapolis/St. Paul say they volunteer regularly—the most of any major metropolitan area in the U.S. according to the Corporation for National and Community Service.
- And lastly—sometimes it’s too cold for us, too! That’s why a 9.5 mile-long skyway system connects 80 city blocks of Minneapolis’ downtown, so we can work, eat, shop (and even live!) without having to ever go outdoors. Cool, right?
Calabrio is the customer experience intelligence company that empowers organizations to enrich human interactions. Through AI-driven analytics, Calabrio uncovers customer behavior and sentiment, and derives compelling insights from the contact center. Organizations choose Calabrio for its ability to understand customer needs and the overall experience it provides, from implementation to ongoing support.